South of France 2016 – It is never too early to book your Holiday!
Thursday, 1 October 2015
Are you thinking of going to the South of France for your 2016 annual holiday?
Maybe visiting the lavender fields of Provence, the sandy Languedoc Beaches or do you fancy shopping on the world famous French Riviera?
South France Villas’ top 5 reasons why you should book early:
- No settling for second best, get the villa that fits your exact requirements. For example, a villa with a heated pool, walking distance to a restaurant, or on the beach.
- The Euro/Sterling exchange rate is good at the moment which will help when paying the deposit (30% is the norm).
- Take advantage of the good flight and ferry deals.
- Possible early bird discounts.
- Peace of mind, no panic when the adverts start on Boxing Day!
The 5 most popular requests we receive for Languedoc-Roussillon and Cote d’Azur villas are:
- A villa near or on the beach.
- Walking distance to a restaurant, shops and of course no holiday in France is complete without a trip to the local Boulangerie!
- Large family villas with plenty of bedrooms and enough bathrooms!
- Villas with heated pools.
- Privacy – Not overlooked.
Don’t panic! If your dates are flexible then South France Villas should be able to find you something even at the last minute (we have just added a beautiful 7 bedroom Chateau with 2016 availability). We are adding new villas to our website on a weekly basis, so great deals can pop up.
We want to plan your holiday the way you would plan your own…..