Where the term 'Owner' is used, this will refer to a property Owner for the properties detailed on the Website, available for renting at times confirmed in accordance with the Booking Conditions.
- The Website is operated by South France Villas, a company registered in England and Wales ("SFV"). The Website is a marketing website only and SFV does not supply villas, products or related services. Therefore, the contract created for the renting of any of the properties on the Website will be entered into between you and the Owner (in accordance with the Booking Conditions) or third party who is offering various services and not with SFV.
- Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and SFV reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website without notice. SFV shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is not available at any time or for any period. From time to time, SFV may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. SFV aims to update the Website regularly and may change the content at any time. SFV may therefore have to suspend access to the Website, or close it if necessary. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time and SFV is under no obligation to update such material.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
- SFV shall not be liable for and accepts no responsibility for any information presented by an Owner including, but not limited to, pricing, liability in connection with any products, bookings and cancellations made directly with the Owner, call backs, alterations, monetary transactions between you and the Owner, the performance of the contract entered into between you and the Owner or any circumstances that may arise during your rental of the property. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions) make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. Information contained on the Website is subject to change without notice.
- SFV does not guarantee that the information displayed on the Website is accurate. The property information displayed is sourced directly from the featured Owners and whilst they endeavour to ensure accuracy, properties, services and facilities are subject to change or may be withdrawn without notice. SFV makes every attempt to keep the content including the property information on this Website as up-to-date as possible, but (in accordance with Clause 2) is under no obligation to do so. The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information.
- Where SFV publishes and controls information on the Website, it will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed being incorrect. Please note that the information shown on this Website is updated from time to time. Much of the information is supplied to us by third parties. South France Villas Limited cannot be responsible for any errors that may regrettably occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen break at the time of booking.
- SFV displays information on specific properties exactly as supplied by the Owner, therefore where an error or omission occurs this is entirely the Owner's responsibility. SFV will endeavour to correct this information as quickly as possible, although this is the responsibility of the Owner. How an Owner deals with any issues arising from this will be covered by the Owner's contract with you. The information provided by the Owner is likely to include a property description, photographs, pricing, availability, however please note that this list is not exhaustive.
- All properties shown on the Website are subject to availability and it is entirely the Owner's responsibility to notify of any changes or cancellations.
- Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by SFV and SFV will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever. You must not establish a link to this Website from any other website without SFV's explicit written consent. Also we are not responsible for any losses or damages you may suffer from your access to any other information or material via Web links from this site, or from any inability to access or use this Website or Web links. These exclusions apply only to the extent permitted by law. We are nevertheless entitled to benefit from any applicable exclusions or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any other country found to be applicable to the information shown on this Website.
- SFV cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Any destination/attraction/travel guide information on this Website written or provided by SFV is purely for information. SFV endeavours to ensure that such information is accurate, however SFV provides no guarantee that such information is accurate. This information does not form part of your agreement with the Owner and is provided solely as additional background content. SFV shall not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any inaccuracy, misunderstanding or expectation drawn from this content.
- All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by SFV or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of SFV. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
- The transmission of unlawful, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, political or racist material is strictly prohibited.
- If you breach the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, SFV shall suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, SFV disclaims all liability, representations, warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in or services offered on this Website. This does not affect your statutory rights under English law.
- SFV does not limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which it cannot exclude by law.
- SFV shall not be liable for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this Website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this Website.
- Any material you upload to the Website will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and SFV has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties (in particular, but not limited to, the Owner) any such material for any purpose.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes that may arise between you and SFV will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.